My New Song - [Quad Damage]!!

Post your music here. Give or Receive some feedback.
5-STARS rating possibility.
Rate this topic
User avatar Iran
Ashley
Posts: 613
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 154 times

My New Song - [Quad Damage]!!

Post by Ashley »

Hi everybody. I have made a new song, 5 big days in the making, - titled 'Quad Damage', I really spent too much time on it haha. It's a song about my mental illness and my love for music!
It's pretty short, I don't like wasting peoples time. I hope you enjoy it, it's a real banger!! hahahahaha!
:djparty:
https://ashleyhm.bandcamp.com/track/quad-damage
User avatar Bulgaria
Mihail Kosev
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:10 am
Location: Ruse, Bulgaria
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Contact:

Re: My New Song - [Quad Damage]!!

Post by Mihail Kosev »

Good song. One of my favorite styles!
User avatar Iran
Ashley
Posts: 613
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: My New Song - [Quad Damage]!!

Post by Ashley »

Thanks for stopping by and for the listen Mihail!
Rate this topic