Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 1:49 am
- Forum: Rack Extensions
- Topic: The Rack Extension Devs - Get yourself a Support Sub-Forum!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 53696

Re: The Rack Extension Devs - Get yourself a Support Sub-Forum!
Well maybe if we all just keep posting stuff it will come back from the grave.
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 9:40 pm
- Forum: Rack Extensions
- Topic: The Rack Extension Devs - Get yourself a Support Sub-Forum!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 53696

Re: The Rack Extension Devs - Get yourself a Support Sub-Forum!
Sounds like a great idea except this forum seems totally DEAD? 
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 9:39 pm
- Forum: Rack Extensions
- Topic: FREE Wow and Flutter tape echo (reason shop)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2178

FREE Wow and Flutter tape echo (reason shop)
I made this. It’s free. It’s a lofi tape delay.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... tape-echo/
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... tape-echo/
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 9:37 pm
- Forum: Rack Extensions
- Topic: New in the reason shop: Warp Looper.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2161

New in the reason shop: Warp Looper.
I have put a couple months of effort into my first commercial Reason Store offering. I have a couple free items you can also get for FREE.
If you are interested in LOOPING with reason, check this looper out. As far as I know it’s the first looper with the abililty to save audio loops inside your ...
If you are interested in LOOPING with reason, check this looper out. As far as I know it’s the first looper with the abililty to save audio loops inside your ...