Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

We want you to send your Reason Music to us.
The only Reason Radio out there.
Post Reply
User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Location: Estonia
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Heigen5 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Reasonheads.com_Radio_Ad.png

Hello!

We over the Reasonheads returned a Reason Radio. And in the this time, we are having a paid plan, so our Radio
will keep playing back your Reason music no matter what. Also, our Radio has a different
server and software, i.e. a shoutcast.

We are looking to put up all the music created with Reason, that has
been sent to us.

So please, just send your music to nitrostatic@gmail.com
in a mp3 320kb/ps quality. Also please ID3 tag your music.
We want to have at least these two ID3 tags added to your mp3:

Title: i.e. your song's title
Artist: i.e. your artist name
Also, consider to include a song/album pic too.

The other mp3 ID3 tags are unnecessary, as they won't be shown in the
radio information fields.

Not having a ID3 tag-software?

This one is a freeware: http://www.id3tageditor.com/

Also alternatively use 'Audacity' that can also be used to do it:
https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

This is the only Radio that plays Reason music and also, FOR FREE!
If you are bored or want to quickly hear some Reason music, just stream
in to our Radio. You can stream it via the smartphones too.

For those who submitted their music in the last time, we can't use your old mp3s anymore, as we can't know if you don't want us to stream your music anymore + also, because 128kb/ps needs to be 320kb/ps NOW.

We'd appreciate if you'd share the word about our Radio to all your Reason user friends too.

Anyway, looking forward to be receiving your bestest mp3 ID3 tagged
tracks sent to our email: nitrostatic@gmail.com

:dj2:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Radio Stream-Player is located here: https://www.reasonheads.com/radio.html
Or just click the link over the right-top before the 'chatroom'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All The Best: Heikki

Norway
Sandvik bros.
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Sandvik bros. » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:49 pm

Converting and id tagging a lot of tracks now. Hope that many others do it to and send it over to the radio.
It's free promo you guys :grin:

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Location: Estonia
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Heigen5 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:43 am

Sandvik bros. wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:49 pm
Converting and id tagging a lot of tracks now. Hope that many others do it to and send it over to the radio.
It's free promo you guys :grin:
Indeed, your music gets some free promo and also, you might be curious to hear out, that what kind of Reason music people have been created too. If you are in a car, bus or train, you could tune in and listen to Reason music. :thumbup:

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Location: Estonia
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Heigen5 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Hey, our Radio is on air:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Radio Stream-Player is located here: https://www.reasonheads.com/radio.html
Or just click the link over the right-top before the 'chatroom'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


:dj:

User avatar Australia
Ashley
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Ashley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:45 am

that song children cover by sanvik is such an awesome song, the first song that loaded on the radio station for me. - It's a real banger - I don't know how to tag my music - how do you do that? Anyways well done on the radio Heikki!!
I think by default my music is tagged anyway.

User avatar Australia
Ashley
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Ashley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:55 am

DJ Voltans music is dope too -'Journey', it's a party in my high-rise apartment on this lovely Sunday evening!! having a party with the reason-radio as my music tonight, such awesome music - I'm loving it as the sun goes down!! :grin:

User avatar Australia
Ashley
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Ashley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:11 am

I believe you can tag - in iTunes - get 'album' or 'song' info too..

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Location: Estonia
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Heigen5 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Hi, yeah, ITunes should do it too (it did when I used to have it). But bear in mind that we play Reason music ONLY, - which is the whole idea of this Radio in the first place.

Norway
Sandvik bros.
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Sandvik bros. » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:03 am

Just love your track Ryzon(Dj Voltan)!
It's so chill and it fits well in the late hours out clubbing :)

User avatar Australia
Ashley
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Ashley » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:03 am

yeah only reason music, I get that, I have always assumed reason is mostly for electronic / dance music.
I was introduced to it back in my uni days back in 2004 but didn't follow it up. :( a lost opportunity for sure.
I'd love to make dance music again, I love listening to it, I'm a late night clubber too from way back haha!! :party1:

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Location: Estonia
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Heigen5 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Ashley wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:03 am
yeah only reason music, I get that, I have always assumed reason is mostly for electronic / dance music.
I was introduced to it back in my uni days back in 2004 but didn't follow it up. :( a lost opportunity for sure.
I'd love to make dance music again, I love listening to it, I'm a late night clubber too from way back haha!! :party1:
Hey Ali, I changed my mind. The new Rule is, that you either made it in Reason, - Or... Are a Reasonheads forum member.
Anyway, yes, just load your track/s into ITunes and fill the Title and a Contribution Artists fields and send your music to nitrostatic@gmail.com

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Location: Estonia
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Contact:

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Heigen5 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:39 pm

Sandvik bros. wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:03 am
Just love your track Ryzon(Dj Voltan)!
It's so chill and it fits well in the late hours out clubbing :)
Thanks Sandvik! I also have enjoyed your tracks a lot too. Some very cool stuff there bro. :8=8:

User avatar Australia
Ashley
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Reasonheads.com RADIO - send your tracks!

Post by Ashley » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am

Heigen5 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:37 pm
Ashley wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:03 am
yeah only reason music, I get that, I have always assumed reason is mostly for electronic / dance music.
I was introduced to it back in my uni days back in 2004 but didn't follow it up. :( a lost opportunity for sure.
I'd love to make dance music again, I love listening to it, I'm a late night clubber too from way back haha!! :party1:
Hey Ali, I changed my mind. The new Rule is, that you either made it in Reason, - Or... Are a Reasonheads forum member.
Anyway, yes, just load your track/s into ITunes and fill the Title and a Contribution Artists fields and send your music to nitrostatic@gmail.com
Hi Heikki, all good! I'm looking to make some dance music in the future when I get to buy reason, so yeah If and when I make a track and it's good enough I'll send it to you, as per the email addy,
All the best,
Ashley.

Post Reply