My New Fav

The guests can post here without a need to Register.
Practice your freedom of speech here .
Mostly un-moderated.
?
User avatar Iran
Ashley

My New Fav

Post by Ashley » Wed May 12, 2021 6:07 am

This is my new ditty and one of my favourites I have ever made.

My song titled ‘The Power of Metal’ came to me in a dream.
I dreamed those words and lyrics and the chorus of the song. It just stuck in my head and I really liked how it sounded so I wrote and took some notes. In the morning when I woke-up I started thinking up the beats per minute (BPM) and guitar riffs for the song. I recorded my Chorus first with my octave pick slide and the vocals. So I got that part of the song down straight away while it was fresh in my head.

It seemed to work straight out of the gate, and I love this song. I usually say the easier songs to make are usually my better ones hehe, or maybe I’m just at a heightened state of motivation and inspiration. I’m not really sure but what I’m feeling right now feels really good. This is day 2 and I’m ready to release it very soon today! I have made an album cover (my metal horns) for it so far but yes all in good time. Today I’m going to work on my song a little more just to perfect everything. The start of the song with my chorus and octave pick slide is really hooky I think so.

Anyway we are now at 12:42 PM this afternoon lunch time here and I have finished everything with my new song. I have released it on my Bampcamp see below link so far and soon to be up on Spotify, iTunes and Google Play. I am so happy with how the song came out definitely one of my best, I think so.

I’m going to crack open a beer a little later on (my happy hour 4-6PM) and celebrate everything me. So happy I am with how everything is going in my life, just so awesome so perfect hehe.
:djparty:

These users thanked the author Ashley for the post:
DollarBill