The Bloodstained Guardian - Electro Folk in 10/4

Post your music here. Give or Receive some feedback.
5-STARS rating possibility.
Rate this topic
User avatar Denmark
Tribe Of Hofund

The Bloodstained Guardian - Electro Folk in 10/4

Post by Tribe Of Hofund » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:26 pm

Greetings surface dwellers

Another tune from the darkness of Hel. It goes 10/4. Thus, the guitar theme + drums are counted in 10. However, the ocarina theme is in 4/4 and occasionally turns the rhythm into a 10 against 8 (or 5 against 4 if you prefer) polyrhythm.

Freya´s Peace
Gothi and Peter
ToH
Tribe of Hofund https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 Macbooks + Reason 11 Suite + REs, VSTis + Nektars + hardware synths + a guitar.

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

Re: The Bloodstained Guardian - Electro Folk in 10/4

Post by Heigen5 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:36 pm

Nice sounds for the percussion parts! Liking the flute-lines too. Do you use VST's for the sounds in this?
I've never made different time-signature songs yet, than 4/4, but then again, most other signatures are doable in 4/4 anyway.
Nice stuff from you, thanks for sharing!

:uber_cool:

User avatar Denmark
Tribe Of Hofund

Re: The Bloodstained Guardian - Electro Folk in 10/4

Post by Tribe Of Hofund » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:26 pm

Heigen5 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:36 pm
Nice sounds for the percussion parts! Liking the flute-lines too. Do you use VST's for the sounds in this?
I've never made different time-signature songs yet, than 4/4, but then again, most other signatures are doable in 4/4 anyway.
Nice stuff from you, thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much, man. :mrgreen: Yes, these are mainly Refills and samples for Kong and NNXT, layered with Friktion as far as the late violin goes. These three units are my safe haven if I am too lazy firing up our hardware. The Europa synth did the intro and outro pads.This was an unfinished ITB project from our drawer (except Peter’s guitar), so I just closed it as it was. Reason rules. Any other DAW would be a disaster in our hands. :lol:

Freya’s Peace, bro
Gothi
Tribe of Hofund https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 Macbooks + Reason 11 Suite + REs, VSTis + Nektars + hardware synths + a guitar.

Rate this topic