I think The RS has been implementing lots of TOP-Features unlike some have stated

Discuss Reason, ask or give help, or just say anything related to Reason.
User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

I think The RS has been implementing lots of TOP-Features unlike some have stated

Post by Heigen5 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:18 pm

Reason Studios have implemented lots of Major features IMO, during the years.
Reason 12 also added many TOP-Ones. Hi-Res, Combi2, Faster Browser are all big ones. Mimic was very welcomed too..
And as they plan now, VST3 would AGAIN be a big one. So I don't agree that they don't listen to us.

A better sequencer seems now the next most biggest request, based on what I've read from the forums.
Even though I'm still not sure, what's missing in it. Ok, midi chase comes to mind and track folders too. But it seems like some users who used to use other DAWs, are the ones complaining the most.
If you liked FL Studio and it's sequencer as example, it just could be that you got used to it and now would like it to be the same in Reason too.
Because, lots of the old-timers complain a lot less, in this regard.
And tbh here, the sequencer got some love too in the few versions back.

Anyway, I'm pretty much like totally happy with Reason. Yeah, some stuff might be great at some point, but I'm not in a critical need for new stuff anymore.
Track Freeze would be awesome though, even though I bought a new computer (Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K 10. Gen. 10 Cores CPU @ 3.70GHz - Turbo 5,3Gh)
What else? I'd be bananas to hear, what you would like to be added.

If you have some ideas for Reason, be it unique or not, - lets hear them all!

Cheers!

:popcorn: