Hi Folks

New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.
Ireland
Henderson

Hi Folks

Post by Henderson » Wed May 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi guys, I am a long time reason user who took a seriously long break from music, I guess from going too deep in to the rabbit hole too soon, but I am back at it and do have an abundance of knowledge with the program, started using reason at version 2, back when maelstrom was the kiddy haha. Come back to it after a break from 4 at version 10 and have to say they really nailed it this time. Everything that slowed me down before has been corrected and I am subsequently enjoying the creative process a hell of a lot more. Hopefully some of what I have learned through trial and error may be of benefit to someone, somewhere, and when I was involved in the forum scene before I learned a lot of what I know, also met some pretty cool people as a result so never hurts to be involved somewhere.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to mixing ideas with folk here and hopefully this will be reciprocated with some pretty cool people.

Peace out.

United States of America
weforgot...

Re: Hi Folks

Post by weforgot... » Thu May 02, 2019 9:09 am

I go in and out of the music myself. Excited to connect with other Reasonheads. Stoked! I'm Scott (artist name - We Forgot...) Let the mixing of ideas commence!

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

Re: Hi Folks

Post by Heigen5 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:40 am

Hello Henderson n welcome!

Yeah, Reason ain't a toy anymore, it's a fully featured DAW nowdays. :thumbup: