How much time you spend behind your computer?

Blah, blah blaa blaa..
User avatar Estonia
Heigen5
Site Admin

How much time you spend behind your computer?

Post by Heigen5 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:37 pm

How much time you spend behind your computer in daily basis?

That's almost embarrassing to tell, but I spend 8-12 hours a day, ( :blushing: ) even though because I'm rather working and not just sitting all day just networking on the forums or watching youtube, netflix etc.

I don't watch TV nowdays at all, the last time I opened a TV was, when I watched the Ice Hockey championship finals. (in this year Finland won by the way). :mrgreen:

Anyways... even though my PC is on the whole day, I also make some food, clean my apartment, sometimes go to sauna, talk to my neighbours, go to city for shopping, brush my teeth, exercise (with the weights or going for a jog). I drink lots of beer and party as well.
And when it's xmas, or some other holiday or a birthday, I travel to meet up with my relatives and friends.

But yeah, I love working on the sound-design and geek up something interesting related to the sites I have founded, also making graphics and for fucks sake, MAKING MUSIC with Reason of course. :cussing: :shootin1:

I don't think there's nothing wrong with my life-style though, as one gotta do something. I think I'll go for a jog now so I have a better health to be a geek LOL!! ::D: :happy3: :happy4:

How about you?

User avatar Bulgaria
Mihail Kosev

Re: How much time you spend behind your computer?

Post by Mihail Kosev » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 pm

2 hours in the morning.
2 hours in the afternoon.
2 hours at night.
Or in general 6 hours.
After all I'm disabled.

User avatar Norway
Paralytik

Post by Paralytik » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:48 pm

I start my pc when I wake up, then sit here most of the day if I'm not out and about. Dunno how many hours exactly.
I don't watch films or series at all, but I spend a lot of time on Youtube checking out music and stuff.

User avatar Estonia
Heigen5
Site Admin

Post by Heigen5 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Paralytik wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:48 pm
I start my pc when I wake up, then sit here most of the day if I'm not out and about. Dunno how many hours exactly.
I don't watch films or series at all, but I spend a lot of time on Youtube checking out music and stuff.
I also put my PC on right after I wake up and then make some coffee. Then I check my emails.
Whatever. I guess people like us like to do it like dat. :cool_4: