Page 1 of 1

[Jungle/Dnb] - "All The Ol' Good Things" - Dj Voltans

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:38 am
by Heigen5


Hi, a new ERA in my music making starts with this track. I've been wandering back and forward to find a new angle, and I think I finally got myself a new direction to walk. I have been changing my artist name many times, in the past couple of years and I wont change it anymore. I like it as it is.
Anyway, I am feeling very creative again, like in the bestest times in my history.

So yeah, a jungle/dnb song "All The Ol' Good Things" is my first new era release. By the way, my mastering chain in Reason is 100% stock.
Hope you like, enjoy...

Re: [Jungle/Dnb] - "All The Ol' Good Things" - Dj Voltans

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:51 am
by Mihail Kosev
Nice one! 👍

Re: [Jungle/Dnb] - "All The Ol' Good Things" - Dj Voltans

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:21 pm
by Heigen5
Mihail Kosev wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:51 am Nice one! 👍
Thanks Mihail! By the way, I need to catch your latest tunes in the Edits thread of yours. :thumbup: