I'm considering to start a Reason music RADIO at some point again

Post your music here. Give or Receive some feedback.
5-STARS rating possibility.
Rate this topic

Would you like Reasonheads RADIO to be created?

Yes, Reason music deserves to have their own deticated radio
100%
No, Reason radio would be waste of time
No votes

Total votes: 3

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

I'm considering to start a Reason music RADIO at some point again

Post by Heigen5 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:45 pm

I still have the music on my HD, that people sent me for the Reasonheads Radio. Radionomy.com was the site/host to have a free interenet radio. The problem was that it was deleted, as we didn't have enough listeners back then. We could get around that problem, if we'd get a Pro plan over the shoutcast.com. For 9,99$ a month it wouldn't matter how many listeners there would be, so this project would have endless time for it to grow. I'm pretty sure that there's no interenet Radio for Reason music only, so this feels like a good plan.

It would then be possible to do live shows as well. Maybe some people would be up for it?
Maybe some people doing shows could play EDM, House, Techno, Dance, Trance music in the weekends as example as well??

Anyway, if you think that Reasonheads Radio should become reality, then please vote Yes in this POLL I set up.

:djparty:

Austria
Deerstetmusic

Re: I'm considering to start a Reason music RADIO at some point again

Post by Deerstetmusic » Wed May 01, 2019 8:44 pm

I like the idea, its certainly a great way to promote. The only question is, due to the high amount of online radios, how big is the chance to gain listeners ?

User avatar Finland
Heigen5
Site Admin

Post by Heigen5 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:21 am

Deerstetmusic wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:44 pm
I like the idea, its certainly a great way to promote. The only question is, due to the high amount of online radios, how big is the chance to gain listeners ?
I used to have a free radio over radionomy.com that played Reason only music. The free radio was automatically ended by their system. They quit it if the radio has not enough listeners. Someone said, that why don't I create a soundcloud playlist instead and embedd on the frontpage and at this point, it might make sense more than creating this radionomy radio again... Dunno.. :dunno:

Austria
Deerstetmusic

Post by Deerstetmusic » Sat May 04, 2019 12:04 am

My thoughts exactly . For a pro , Reason is a Trademark, a consumer might have no idea what Reason is . So i believe, if there is no serious marketing concept to interest consumers, the chance to suvive is not quite high 😩

Rate this topic